Self-publishing opens up a world of opportunities for writers to share their work with their readership without the need for traditional publishing channels. If you're starting a self-publishing business, choosing the right name is key. You want a name that conveys the ease and independence of self-publishing while creating a lasting impression on potential clients. Let's explore the possibilities available to find the perfect name for your self-publishing business that captures your vision and sets you apart from the crowd.
At Domatron, we know the self-publishing business inside and out. We've curated a list of more than 50 of the best names for self-publishing businesses, each with an available .com domain and a detailed analysis of why it's a great choice. This analysis will give you valuable insights into what makes a name stand out in the self-publishing industry.
If you can't find a name that resonates with you among our top 50, don't worry. We have a comprehensive database of thousands more name ideas for your self-publishing business that you can search using keywords and concepts. Our domain availability filters ensure that all the names you see are available for registration.
It's time to empower writers everywhere to share their work with the world through your self-publishing business. Let's find you the perfect name to get started!
Top Self-Publishing Business Name Ideas
Here are my top name choices. Click on each name to check if the domain is still available. This list is updated regularly.
- Literarys RegisterLiterarys.com: A sophisticated name that implies a connection to literature, suggesting this business can help writers bring their stories to life. The name is easy to spell and pronounce, making it memorable and perfect for a self-publishing business. The '-arys' suffix gives a sense of professionalism and expertise, making it ideal for a company that offers editing and publishing services.
- Self Identifiable RegisterSelfIdentifiable.com: A memorable name that suggests a self-publishing business that will help authors create their unique identities in the literary world. The name is easy to remember and has a clear meaning that will resonate with aspiring authors. The name's structure, with two words starting with "self," makes it instantly recognizable, and it will stand out in a crowded marketplace. The name's unique quality is its ability to communicate the value of self-publishing while still being memorable and easy to pronounce.
- Self Reviewed RegisterSelfReviewed.com: A straightforward name that suggests a self-publishing business that's thorough and detail-oriented. The name breakdown is easy to understand, which makes it easy to remember. It's a name that inspires trust and confidence, as it implies that the business has reviewed itself, ensuring quality and accuracy. Overall, it's a name that will appeal to anyone looking to self-publish with a reliable partner.
- Your Authors RegisterYourAuthors.com: A straightforward name that promises to help self-publishing authors. The name implies that the company is dedicated to serving the needs of authors, and the use of 'Your' creates a sense of personalization. The word 'Authors' is clear and easy to understand, making it easy for potential clients to find the company. The name has a trustworthy and professional feel, which is ideal for a self-publishing business.
- Bookized RegisterBookized.com: A straightforward name that suggests your business will help turn people's writing into books. The word 'Bookized' is easy to remember and has a playful sound to it, making it perfect for a self-publishing business. The unique name will help your business stand out, and it's easy to spell and pronounce, which is a significant advantage for any business name.
- Authze RegisterAuthze.com: A modern and catchy name that suggests a business that deals with publishing. The word 'Authze' sounds like 'authorize', so it conveys a sense of authority and legitimacy. The unconventional spelling makes it unique and memorable. The 'ze' at the end of the name gives it a sense of energy and dynamism, making it perfect for a self-publishing business that helps authors bring their ideas to life.
- Self Pressure RegisterSelfPressure.com: A straightforward name that suggests the power to take control of your own publishing journey. The name evokes a sense of determination and self-reliance. The two-word structure is easy to remember. The name suggests that with Self Pressure, you'll be able to publish your work your way.
- Self Visibility RegisterSelfVisibility.com: A straightforward and memorable name that conveys the idea of self-publishing. The name helps authors understand that they can take control of the visibility of their work. The two words that make up the name are easy to remember, and the name will appeal to authors looking to stand out in a crowded market.
- Reviseify RegisterReviseify.com: Reviseify is a memorable name that suggests a self-publishing business focused on helping authors refine their work. The "re-" prefix implies improvement, and the "-ify" suffix suggests a transformation. The name conveys the idea of taking something raw and making it polished. The word itself is easy to say and spell, so it's a great choice for a business name.
- Creaable RegisterCreaable.com: A creative name that suggests a platform for self-publishing that's user-friendly and customizable. The word 'Creaable' conveys the idea of creativity and the ability to create something new with ease. The "-able" suffix suggests that the platform is accessible and easy to use. Overall, it's a unique and memorable name that perfectly captures the spirit of self-publishing.
- Print Ticker RegisterPrintTicker.com: A descriptive name that instantly evokes the idea of printing and publishing. The word 'ticker' suggests something that's constantly moving forward, which aligns with the idea of publishing. The word 'print' is easy to understand and remember, making it a great fit for a self-publishing business. The combination of the two words makes it both memorable and unique.
- Authure RegisterAuthure.com: Authure is a unique name that sounds like a combination of 'author' and 'venture'. It's a name that suggests a platform for authors to take their writing ventures to the next level. The 'thure' at the end gives it a professional and established feel. Its unique sound and clear association with self-publishing make it a memorable and effective name.
- Scriberie RegisterScriberie.com: Scriberie is a sophisticated name that suggests a company that'll help you turn your thoughts into a polished manuscript. The word 'scrib' at the start links to the idea of writing, and the "-erie" ending suggests a place or establishment, which is perfect for a self-publishing business. The name is easy to remember and has a unique sound, making it stand out from the crowd. Overall, Scriberie is a name that'll appeal to anyone looking to turn their writing into a professional product.
- Self Guarantee RegisterSelfGuarantee.com: A memorable name that suggests the idea of self-publishing with confidence. The phrase 'self-guarantee' implies that the author is confident in their work and self-assured in their ability to publish it. The name sounds professional and inspires trust, making it an ideal choice for a self-publishing business.
- Author Ability RegisterAuthorAbility.com: A straightforward name that suggests your self-publishing business can help authors bring their work to life. "Ability" suggests that your business has the skills and expertise needed to help authors succeed. The word "Author" clearly states your target audience. The name is easy to remember and stands out in a crowded marketplace.
- United Editions RegisterUnitedEditions.com: A distinguished name that evokes a sense of unity and collaboration, perfect for a self-publishing business. The word "United" suggests an inclusive and supportive community of authors. "Editions" implies a focus on quality and uniqueness, which is essential in the self-publishing industry. The word breakdown makes it easy to understand and remember. The name's timeless quality will help it stand out in a crowded market.
- Self Graphics RegisterSelfGraphics.com: A clear name that suggests a business that specializes in custom graphics for self-publishing authors. The name is easy to remember and has a straightforward meaning, making it easy for customers to understand what your business does. The word 'self' suggests that this business puts control in the hands of the author, making it empowering. The word 'graphics' emphasizes the visual aspect of the product, which is essential for book covers and illustrations. Overall, it's an excellent name that conveys the unique selling points of your business.
- Book Moguls RegisterBookMoguls.com: A catchy name that suggests a business that specializes in self-publishing books. The word 'moguls' conveys a sense of expertise and authority, which will give customers confidence in the quality of the publishing services provided. The name is easy to remember and has a strong sound to it, making it a great choice for those looking to break into the competitive world of self-publishing.
- Personalgraphy RegisterPersonalgraphy.com: A personalized name that puts the focus on the author. It suggests that your self-publishing business is all about helping people create their own stories and share their unique perspectives with the world. The word 'graphy' conveys the idea of writing and recording, which is perfect for a self-publishing business. The name is easy to remember and has a professional sound that will appeal to aspiring authors.
- Advanced Editions RegisterAdvancedEditions.com: A sophisticated name that suggests a high-end self-publishing business. The word 'advanced' conveys a sense of innovation and progress, while 'editions' implies quality and attention to detail. The two words work well together and are easy to remember. The name suggests that customers will get a professional and innovative service.
- Bookists RegisterBookists.com: A smart and memorable name that suggests a business that will help you get your book out there. The word "ists" conveys a sense of expertise and professionalism, making it an ideal name for a self-publishing business. The name is easy to remember, and the unique word "bookists" gives it a distinct identity.
- Self Material RegisterSelfMaterial.com: A descriptive name that suggests a company that will help authors publish their own material. The word "Self" implies independence, control, and freedom, which is perfect for self-publishing business. The word "Material" suggests a focus on quality and substance, which can appeal to authors who want their work to be taken seriously. Together, they make a unique name that conveys a sense of professionalism and authority.
- Pen Ons RegisterPenOns.com: A memorable name that immediately ties to writing and publishing. The word 'pen' suggests a writer, while 'ons' sounds like 'once', giving the name a sense of uniqueness and exclusivity. The name is also easy to remember and spell, making it perfect for a business that deals with online publishing.
- Authoret RegisterAuthoret.com: A memorable name that speaks directly to self-publishing, giving off an authoritative and professional air. The "author" at the start clearly states the purpose of the business, while the "et" ending implies a sophisticated and established business. The name also has a unique sound that makes it stand out from the competition and memorable to potential customers.
- Book Commission RegisterBookCommission.com: A descriptive name that clearly communicates the idea of a business that helps authors publish their own books. The word 'Commission' suggests that the business will take a percentage of the revenue generated from book sales, which is a benefit for self-published authors who don't want to pay upfront fees. The name is straightforward and easy to remember, which is essential for any business name.
- Authorize Us RegisterAuthorizeUs.com: A confident name that instills trust and reliability in your self-publishing business. The name suggests that you are authorized to handle all aspects of the publishing process, from start to finish. The word 'authorize' implies that your services are professional and legitimate. The two words blend perfectly together, making it easy to remember. Overall, it's a name that will give your clients peace of mind knowing they're in good hands with your business.
- S Inkscape RegisterSInkscape.com: A sleek name that suggests a self-publishing business with a focus on design and creativity. The "S" in the name adds a personal touch, creating a sense of ownership for the customer. The word 'Inkscape' evokes images of artistry and precision, making it an excellent choice for a self-publishing business that places high value on quality and attention to detail.
- Publishable S RegisterPublishableS.com: A concise name that suggests a self-publishing business that focuses on quality. The "S" at the end implies that the company will help customers publish their work with ease. The name is easy to remember and sounds professional, making it an excellent choice for a self-publishing business. The alliteration and rhythm make it a name that rolls off the tongue.
- Penrs RegisterPenrs.com: Penrs is a unique name that suggests simplicity and ease of use. It's a great name for a self-publishing business because it's memorable and easy to pronounce. The name is short, making it perfect for branding and marketing purposes. The word breakdown is clear, with 'pen' suggesting writing and 'rs' implying a community of writers. This name stands out and will help your business grow.
- Wordedia RegisterWordedia.com: A distinctive name that suggests a focus on words and language. The name "Wordedia" implies a comprehensive collection of words, which is perfect for a self-publishing business. The word "edia" evokes the idea of a reference source, making it an excellent name for a business that helps people create and publish content. The name's uniqueness will help it stand out in the crowded self-publishing industry, making it a perfect choice for those who want to make an impact.
- Writer Systems RegisterWriterSystems.com: A straightforward name that suggests a business that'll help writers self-publish. The word "Systems" conveys a sense of organization and efficiency, which is perfect for a self-publishing business. The name is easy to remember and has a professional tone that will appeal to authors looking to take control of their publishing destiny. The name also implies that the business has the necessary tools, resources, and expertise to make the self-publishing process as smooth and streamlined as possible.
- Ebook Stream RegisterEbookStream.com: A straightforward name that suggests your business is all about ebooks. The word "stream" suggests a continuous flow, which reflects the fast and easy process of self-publishing an ebook through your business. The word breakdown is easy to understand, making the name memorable and easy to search online. Additionally, it's a versatile name that allows for potential expansion into other digital media services.
- Paperback Box RegisterPaperbackBox.com: A simple yet effective name that clearly communicates the business's focus on publishing books. The word "Paperback" suggests a focus on books that are easy to hold and read, while the word "Box" evokes the idea of a collection of books. Together, they create a name that's easy to remember and perfectly suited for a self-publishing business. The two words' brevity and straightforwardness make it easy to promote and market.
- Publication Works RegisterPublicationWorks.com: A straightforward name that clearly conveys the purpose of your business. "Works" implies that your self-publishing business is all about getting the job done, which is what customers want. "Publication" is a professional-sounding word that gives your business a sense of legitimacy. The name is easy to remember, and the word "Works" can be used as a verb, which opens up possibilities for marketing slogans. Overall, it's a practical and trustworthy name that will inspire confidence in your customers.
- Print Junk RegisterPrintJunk.com: A memorable name that suggests a business that specializes in printing. The word "junk" adds a touch of humor to the name, making it more relatable and approachable. The name's short and simple structure makes it easy to remember and share, which could be beneficial for word-of-mouth marketing. Overall, it's a name that's sure to stick in people's minds.
- Self Marked RegisterSelfMarked.com: A straightforward name that implies self-determination and a sense of control. The word 'marked' suggests that authors will have a definitive say in the publishing process. The two words are easy to remember and make for a great domain name. The simplicity of the name makes it easy to market and advertise to those who wish to self-publish.
- Createal RegisterCreateal.com: A distinctive name that suggests a business focused on helping people create and publish their own work. The use of "al" at the end of the name gives it an inclusive feel, which will make it appealing to a wide range of people. The name is also incredibly easy to remember, which is essential for a self-publishing business. Overall, it's a name that will stand out from the competition and appeal to anyone who wants to express themselves through their work.
- Creativta RegisterCreativta.com: A creative name that suggests your self-publishing business will help authors bring their ideas to life in a unique and innovative way. The word "creativta" sounds like a play on the word "creativity," which makes it memorable and easy to recall. The name's unique spelling and sound will appeal to creative writers who want to stand out from the crowd.
- Paper Authors RegisterPaperAuthors.com: A straightforward name that clearly communicates that your business helps authors self-publish their work. The use of the word "authors" implies that your business is focused on writers, while "paper" suggests the physical aspect of publishing. The name is easy to remember and has a professional tone, making it appealing to potential clients. It's a simple and effective name that will make your business stand out in the self-publishing industry.
- Inkch RegisterInkch.com: A sharp name that suggests your self-publishing business is modern and innovative. 'Ink' in the name implies writing and printing, which ties to the self-publishing industry. The structure of the name is simple and easy to remember, making it perfect for a brand that wants to be remembered.
- Book Refresh RegisterBookRefresh.com: A straightforward and descriptive name that suggests your self-publishing business will help authors update their books and give them a fresh new look. The name itself is easy to remember and has a modern sound to it, making it ideal for a tech-savvy audience. The word "refresh" implies that your business will help authors modernize their work and keep it up-to-date.
- Pure Literature RegisterPureLiterature.com: A refined name that suggests quality literature. The word 'pure' implies that your self-publishing business produces content that is unadulterated and truthful. The name is easy to remember and sound professional, making it perfect for a literary business.
- Myselfit RegisterMyselfit.com: A distinctive name that suggests a company that will help you publish your work independently. The word 'myself' emphasizes the personal nature of the publishing process, while 'it' gives the impression of ease and simplicity. The name is easy to remember and has a modern feel that will appeal to new writers.
- Pages Ahead RegisterPagesAhead.com: A forward-thinking name that suggests your self-publishing business is at the forefront of the industry. "Pages Ahead" suggests your business will help authors get their books published and out into the world. The name breakdown is simple but effective, making it easy to remember. Additionally, the name has a sense of urgency - encouraging customers to take the next step in their publishing journey.
When choosing a name for a self-publishing business, it's essential to consider the values and goals of your business. Your name should convey your passion for helping writers achieve their dreams while also being easy to remember and pronounce. Below are some themes and examples of names that could work for a self-publishing business.
One theme to consider is a name that emphasizes the self-publishing aspect of your business. Names like Self Identifiable, Self Productive, Self Reviewed, and Self Keepers, suggest that your business places a strong emphasis on helping writers take control of their own publishing journey.
Another theme is a name that emphasizes the writing aspect of your business, such as Writer Systems, Pages Now, Authze, and Book Refresh. These names suggest that your business is focused on helping writers bring their stories to life and improve their writing skills.
Some self-publishing businesses choose names that emphasize the importance of editing and revising, such as Reviseify and Better Edition. These names suggest that your business is dedicated to helping writers produce high-quality work that is ready for publication.
For those businesses that are focused on helping writers achieve visibility and success, names like Self Visibility, Book Moguls, and United Editions, are a good choice. These names imply that your business is dedicated to helping writers achieve their goals and become successful authors.
A name that emphasizes the uniqueness and personalization of each writer's work is also an option. Names such as Personalgraphy, Myselfit, and Use Yourself, suggest that your business is dedicated to helping writers create work that is unique to them and their experiences.
Finally, you could consider a name that is creative and playful, such as Inkch, Scribeos, and Creativta. These names are memorable and easy to pronounce, and they can help your business stand out in a crowded market.
In conclusion, naming a self-publishing business is an important part of creating a strong brand. Your name should reflect the values, goals, and unique selling points of your business while being easy for potential customers to remember and recognize. Use Domatron's search below to explore names that will help you achieve your self-publishing business goals.